torsdag 14 mars 2013

My new sewing table

My old sewing gave up yesterday. It was in such a bad shape that while carrying it to the recycling room it fell apart. I was in dire need of a new one. It didn't need to be anything fancy, but it needed to be big enough to fit my sewing machine and serger and still have some space to work on. Also it needed to be stable enough to hold the weight of my machines and the occasional cats that jumps up and down testing the durability of all new pieces of furniture that comes inside my door.

I took a drive down to the biggest secon hand shop around here and there it was, the old school table that was going to be my new sewing table. It was sturdy and and big enough and it didn't cost almost anything, just around 20$.

Now the new table has been installed and here on the picture it has just gotten tested and proved durable enough according to the cat testing panel.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar