söndag 29 juli 2012

Kitty sleepmasks

Yesterday I decided to have a try at making som cute sleep masks. I already have one that I bought that looks like a panda but I have used it so much that the elastic is soon worn out. So whynot making my own new ones? I used a striped jersey scrap and some batting and made a little felt decoration on each one. I made one with two elastic loops to be put behind the ears, thats what my store brought one has and I also made two with the elastic to be placed behind the head which seems to be the more popular design. Which one do you prefer?
This is what my sleep masks turned out like.
 The nice patterned background is from my new ironing board the I bought from: http://www.rorets.se/se/  this model is called Chrome Line and I'm really satisfied with it!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar