tisdag 31 juli 2012

No more closet panic!

As a fashion maniac who is the owner of way too many garments I often have BIG problems about  deciding what to wear. To begin with I have 3 wardrobes tightly packed with clothing, and secondly I often like to change my outfit at least once a day. Unavoidably sometimes when the schedule is tight and I need to make quick decisions I panic. My hubby is now very used to it so he doesn't fret when he hears me go through the wardrobes like a tornado while cursing loudly :P

This has been so annoying an selling half of my clothing is not an option since I already sort out all clothes that I don't love anymore on a regular basis. (Gotta love second hand, both shopping and selling!) So there needed to be another solution and after some thinking I came up with this idea.
I compose a variety of ready to wear outfits and hang them in a separate wardrobe!

No more closet panic and I can focus on the fun part of fashion instead. It does get a little bulky so a few outfits at a time is enough, and I can always refill with new outfits as the need arises. It's not perfectly organized and color coded but I'm not the neurotic order freak anyways, a little more boho is my personal style. ^^


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar