söndag 5 augusti 2012

Shorts and curtain equals skirt

 Shorts + Curtain = Skirt. Crazy maths eh??
In the world of sewing it's totally possible though. It's getting close to my mums birthday and I wanted to surprise her with something totally unique. I also have been cleaning out some things that we never use that have been cluttering the apartment. And there happened to be a pair of way too big white shorts and a pretty light pink flowery curtain that had lost it's companion. Suddenly I found my self doing this crazy math cutting up the shorts and adding a piece of curtain and a strip of lace. And the result : This skirt!
I will be giving to my mum for her birthday, so if it looks a little too big on the photos because I'm modelling it and I'm a pair of sizes smaller than my dear mum.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar